In which I say a bunch of stuff about this blog

First blog posts are always kind of presumptuous and cliche, to the point where mentioning that is a cliche. It just feels weird because I'm totally talking to myself and pretending that people out there will actually read this. So, yeah.

Anyway, I finally got around to making one, after three days of finding out that every possible title/URL combination that I've wanted has been taken by some angsty teen back in 2004. This blog actually has nothing to do with me wearing bras over shirts, nor will it ever (at least in the foreseeable future).

This doesn't really have one specific focus, because that would be boring and I don't know if I'd have enough to ever say just about one topic. But it will probably talk about music, (good) drinks, and my (hopeful) return to Europe. It won't have any of those little Pinterest-y crafts, or nail polish tips, or any of those super girly things that I don't really do. I'll probably be really sardonic a lot of the time, I might post some writing stuff that I do. I don't know. I just kind of made myself make this so I'll actually start doing it.

That's about it. I'll pretend like someone else read this so I didn't just waste my whole lunch break doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment